maybe I should just stop trying to give so much attention to “friends” that don’t even seem to want to talk to me
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
Now Cinderella don’t you go to sleep.
It’s such a bitter form of refuge.
Don’t you know the kingdom’s under siege.
And everybody needs you.
every medicine on the market is like
pros: you’ll stop coughing
cons: you might die
if lucifer needs someones consent to enter their body then so do you
this is the best rape argument i have ever heard
This is THE post. Everyone else can go home now.